Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 6 March 2009

Elzybells Challenge

I have made this card for the Elzybells Blog Challenge. This weeks challenge is a fab sketch from Michelle. I have coloured my Elzybells image with Promarkers and the papers are Pebbles Inc. Sentiment is also from Elzybells.

15 comments:

elizabeth said...

I love your card Wendy!
The papers are great and I love how you've coloured the image to complement :)

xx

Alison said...

Oh this is gorgeous Wendy love those papers and the cute image. Have a fab weekend.

Donna said...

Fab papers on this card Wendy and a lubberly image too :) Donna x

joey said...

Hiya Wendy, this is fabulous, gorgeous papers, I really like the colours on this. joey.x

Jill said...

aww Wendy this is gorgeous I love those papers they are yummy hugs Jill x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the papers you have used and the image is gorgeous too
Gina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Another fabby card dear just love these images you re usin lately
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the colours and great BP!
Clairex

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and your amazing coloring!
Congratulations on the award!

Julia said...

This is gorgeous, the papers are lovely and a fab image too! x

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the image. x

Anonymous said...

Great card, Wendy, love that LO and the colours you have matched perfectly! LizC x

Debbie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the soft colours and the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

denise said...

FAB CARD,LOVE THE COLOURS ON IT.DENISE X