Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Elzybells Doggie

Think this card fits into two challenges the MTTC challenge which is Going For Gold, I have used gold brads and the A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge which is to do some doodling on your card. My doodling is the kiss under the greeting and the dashes on the corner of the image, not great I know but the best I can do I'm afraid. I have used my new Elzybells stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Pebbles Inc

27 comments:

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Wendy, great doodling too :) Donna x

Alison said...

Fab take on the theme wendy so cute. Have a lovely day.

Elaine said...

Awww this is gorgeous Wendy,love that cute doggy and your papers are lovely :)

Elaine x

Rosietoes said...

Love this and all the latest cards Wendy. As usual I am playing catch up with my fav blogs. The Valentine card is super cute. Love it. :)

Natalie said...

What an adorable image, great card. x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy xx

RubyMay said...

Well I think it's great Wendy ! Your card is a gorgeous design x

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card Wendy!
This little dog is so cute and I just love this pose!

gina said...

Lovely card Wendy, love the image so sweet
Gina xxx

Beryl said...

Well done for fitting it into two challenges.Lovely card.
Beryl xx

Phree said...

Great card, love that cute stamp.

Phree said...

Great card, love that cute stamp.

Lesley said...

Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

this is a lovely card,beautiful papers and cute image:)

sue
xx

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the image and doodling :)
Val xxx

Poppy said...

aww so cute.
poppy

Bev said...

Oh this is sooo cute Wendy, the image is adorable.

hugs Bev x

Rach said...

fabulous card Wendy, your image is so sweet.x

Claudia said...

oh what a cutie, so sweet card.

cats whiskers said...

Morning Wendy just adore this cute card, absolutely perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Macpurp said...

i love these doggy stamps! i got quiet a few of them!!!
and they suit the papers really well!!
i love how you have done the grassy bit!
love tina xx

Elena said...

What a sweet card! Ilove the golden brads you added! Love how you made the grass, Wendy!

Jill said...

another gorgeous card Wendy, I love those papers and soft colours, great image and fab doodling hugs Jill x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card, I love your papers and that doggie is so sweet, great doodling too. -x-

made by fifi said...

great card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx