Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 16 February 2009

Sketch Saturday

This is my card for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge. I have used an Elzybells stamp which I have coloured with promarkers, but I made a bit of a mess colouring her hair but seeing as I had already coloured everything else I couldn't be bothered to start again. The dotty papers are from Doodlebug and the other paper is from Pebbles Inc.

17 comments:

Natalie said...

Again, such lovely colours and a great image. x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy... and nothing wrong with the hair either...l loves it :)

Elaine x

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card Wendy. Love the image and the yummy colours too. :)

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Wendy.
l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

I don't think her hair is a mess... maybe a little dishevilled ;o)
Great card and Ilove the soft colours.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is lovely! That paper is so nice!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

i love this card wendy it's beautiful and so is her hair it looks fine to me:)

sue
xx

Mel said...

Fab card and beautiful papers:)
Mel x

Alison said...

This is fab Wendy, cute and just love the papers scrummy.

Beryl said...

I think the way you have coloured her hair works really well. That would have stumped me I think. Great card.
Beryl xx

Rach said...

a fabulous card wendy, those doodlebug papers are so pretty. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, she looks fab, luv the papers, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty, Wendy - and don't worry about the hair - we all have bad hair days!!! Only joking - it looks fine to me! :o)
Love, LizC x

Elena said...

She is so sweet! I don't see anything wrong with your coloring!

cats whiskers said...

You do produce some beautiful cards Wendy I just love the way you use soft colours this is stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card love the colours.Her hair looks fine to me mine always looks like that.

Glenda

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wedny those papers are yummy and the hair looks fine to me! hugs Jill xx