Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 9 February 2009

SCSC

Yes I know it's a Christmas card and its only February but I've decided to try and make at least one Christmas card a week then I won't get fed up making a load when it comes to Christmas. Anyway the card is for the SCSC which this week has been set by Kim and is Recycling. The recycled bit on my card is the little Made With Love charm which was on a Christmas pressie I gave my sister and she gave the charm back to re use. Papers I think are Pebbles Inc and the image is from the blog candy I won from Paul and I have coloured it with Promarkers.

19 comments:

pinky said...

What a very MERRY CHRISTMAS card! There you go your first Christmas greeting, love the card.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Ok, Wendy, we'll forgive you as it's such a cute card! Very appropriate for the current weather, anyway! Mind you, if you go at this rate, that will still only be 52 Christmas cards, so maybe you need to have a rethink :o) LizC x

Jane Carroll said...

great recycling!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Sue said...

gorgeous card Wendy and well done on making a start on your xmas cards,great recycling too,thanks for joinig us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Elaine said...

So cute, fab recycling... oh and Happy Christmas lol!!!

Elaine x

Mina said...

great card and anyway its cold enough to be christmas lol xxx

Donna said...

Great card Wendy and well done on the recycling. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Beryl said...

How nice to know that's Christmas is on it's way once again. I thought my idea to do at least one a month was fine until I realised from a previous comment I would be well short. Great card. Cute penguin. Lovely colours.
Beryl xx

Rach said...

what a super sweet penguin Wendy,, great papers.xx

Jill said...

gorgeous christmas card Wendy I love the cute lil penguin, great idea to re use the charm thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Macpurp said...

this is such a sweet wee birdie card!
love tina x

Elena said...

I love this cute little penguin! I think it is a great idea start Christmas cards earlie!

cats whiskers said...

Great to see you are keeping to your one a week dear, this is lovely great colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Claudia said...

oh, this is so cute and lovely, wonderful card, love the colours.

gina said...

great card Wendy, don't blame you making them through the year, it becomes such a rush when you leave it too late (or is that just me :)
Gina xxx

Michelle said...

Great card, I love the layout and the fab papers, gorgeous elzy image x

Bev said...

So adorable! Fab papers and such a cute image Wendy

hugs Bev x

Mrs Wonka said...

This is a great card, i love the colours.

Mrs W x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Wendy. x