Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 28 February 2009

SCSC - Transport

The SCSC this week has been set by Wendy with a theme of transport. I stretched this one a bit but I figure that the monkey is using the balloon as transport lol. Image is a CC Designs stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers. Paper from Doodlebug, flowers and brads from stash.

16 comments:

Natalie said...

I just love this image, great card Wendy. x

Julia Pollard said...

LOL, love this image - and such a great take on the transport theme :o)

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! You found the perfect stamp for the theme, so cute and I love the papers and colour scheme too. Have a great weekend. Chris x

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, love the pink and brown

Marion x

Riet said...

woww Wendy,what a gorgeous card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.xx

My Little Space said...

He's deffinitely being transported !! Love your take on this challenge!

Mandy

Jill said...

aww I love the monkey Wendy and I love your idea very creative, lovely colour combo too, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

gina said...

Great card Wendy, I love the colour combo you have used and the image is so sweet :)
Gina xxx

Donna said...

I love your take on this weeks theme Wendy, its brilliant. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Elena said...

Brilliant idea, Wendy! Love the monkey! So cute!

Femin Susan said...

This card is Beautiful.That monkey there really looks cute.

Natalie said...

There is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

cats whiskers said...

What fabulous colours and papers you have used, and thi little monkey is just so cute love how you have coloured him
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the cute monkey image and the fab flowers. Debbie x

Bev said...

So cute!! Love that little money and fab colours hun

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, did make me chuckle the balloon being the transport.