Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 15 February 2009

SCSC - Spring has Sprung

The SCSC theme for this week has been set by the very talented Donna and its Spring has Sprung, any spring like creations or spring colours. I chose these papers by Pebbles Inc because I thought the colours were spring like but now I'm thinking more summery. The Sarah Kay stamp has been coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is from an Elzybells clear stamp set. Flowers are from my stash and match the papers although in the photo the green has come out a lot darker then it really is.

22 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Lovely card Wendy, very spring/summery
x

WeirdCat said...

She is so cute, I'm getting so frustrated at the moment not having the time to make cards,but this has cheered up a rather drab Sunday morning

Mel said...

Beautiful card Wendy love the colours spring or summer it sure brightend my day up:)
Mel x

Sue said...

beautiful card Wendy,pretty colours and gorgeous papers:)

thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Macpurp said...

these are pretty colours. I love the greens on it.
lovely and cheerful.
love tina x

Donna said...

Lovely card Wendy, very pretty and such bright zingy colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Chris said...

Beautiful Wendy! I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. The papers are so pretty and very springlike. Chris x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the colours and image very pretty:)
Val xxx

Elaine said...

Beautiful and spring like as was the order!! Gorgeous colours Wendy, fab as always :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

lovely spring colours.great card
poppy

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the fresh bright colours and fab image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Rach said...

beautiful Wendy love the fresh colours.xx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy.
l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Beryl said...

Gosh - that was quick - I'll probably take days to get round to it. It's lovely - very springlike - it's cheered me up already.
Beryl xx

bastelzauberin said...

Lovely card Wendy, very spring/summery

LG
Silke

cats whiskers said...

Thank you Wendy for cheering up a bleak old winters morning, this is delicious I just love the colours and your great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

I LOVE the colours you have chosen and such a pretty image. x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy, I love the colours, green and orange look great. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so sweet! I love it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Alison said...

This is very pretty Wendy, adorable and beautifully coloured.

Anonymous said...

So fresh and bright, Wendy, this is gorgeous! Keep 'em coming! :o)
Love LizC x

Elena said...

Very nice papers! I love how you colored this precious girl!