Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 3 February 2009

SCSC meets Cutie Sunday

I have combined two challenges with this card. The first is the SCSC which has been set by Sue and is At The Zoo and they want you to use a zoo element on your project. When I saw this I thought, omg what am I going to do for this one then I remembered my little monkeys from CC Designs. The second challenge is Cutie Sunday which is the sketch. I have coloured my image with Promarkers and the papers are from Doodlebug. The sentiment has been made up with stamps from CC Designs but I wish that I had thought to use blue ink to stamp it.

24 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

what a cheeky monkey wendy

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Mel said...

Fab card Donna love the cc monkeys and your papers are lovely go so well :)
Mel x

Elaine said...

I love this image Wendy (haha have just bought it lol) love the colours, that blue is gorgeous and you can't go wrong with a cheeky monkey now can you!!!

Elaine x

Paul said...

That is one of the best stamps I've seen in ages. The whole card looks great.
TFS
Paul

Natalie said...

I love this CC monkey. Great card Wendy, love the colour. x

Danni said...

Oh so cute! I love the buckle!

Diane.W. said...

Hi Wendy,your card is gorgeous & thanx for making me feel welcome over at FF :o)x

cats whiskers said...

What a great little card this is love this little monkey and the blues are perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Alison said...

This is fab Wendy, he is adorable. Love the colour fab.

Donna said...

This is brill Wendy :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Another fab card, Wendy! LizC x

Beryl said...

Love your little monkey. Great card.
Beryl xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Wnedy, your card is lovely, bright and fresh and that little monkey looks very cheeky and at home on the card. Best wishes, Kym xxx

CraftyC said...

What a cute card Wendy, love the monkey. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Poppy said...

lovely card,he looks very cheeky.
poppy

doris said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte.

Liebe Grüße
Doris

Rosietoes said...

Lovely image Wendy and smashing colours. :)

Bev said...

Love it! The image is so cute
hugs Bev x

Elena said...

Love the design of your card!!! And your coloring is so beautiful!!!

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy, this is such a fun card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the chimp and papers :)
Val xxx

LOUISE said...

Fab card Wendy, love the cute monkey, and the colours are lovely and fresh. Louise x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the cheeky monkey thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Arwen said...

What a cute card - funny image =)
Thanks for taking part.

xoxo Arwen