Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Gift Tag

Well I've really cheated on this one I've combined three challenge, PBSC which was to make a circle something, so I have made an opening gift tag, it was originally going to be a card but I've only got the small nesties and it was too small for a card so decided to use it as a gift tag. The second challenge is CCT which is to make something to do with Valentines so I think I might just scrape through with this one, it has got hearts on it. The third challenge is PTW which is to use Hearts or Flowers or both on your project. I have coloured my PB image with Promarkers, the papers are Doodlebug and the card, ribbon and brad are from my stash.

29 comments:

Debbie said...

Whate a lovely tag Wendy, I love the cute mouse image and all the layers, th papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

Alison said...

This is gorgeous WEndy and I love the idea its a tag and not a card. Have a lovely day.

sari said...

This tag is sooo cute!!!

Michele said...

Lovely card. Love the colouring of the cute image. Great papers also. Michele x

Marcea said...

this si gorgsous, love your sweet image. Congratulations on your combo. Thanks for joining us on pbsc this week
-x-

Jessi said...

wow, such great colors, and its so cut! Love it!

Deb said...

beautiful card, I love the shape and sweet image!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Rosietoes said...

Wendy this is a really cute wee tag and a lovely idea. :)

Mel said...

Aww this is stunning Wendy love the cute little mousi and colours:)
Mel x

cats whiskers said...

What a brilliant idea to make it into a gift tag and what lovely papers and image you have used I love this one
Hugs Jacqui x

Elaine said...

Thats just sooo cute Wendy... love it :) fab papers and love the colour too :)

Elaine x

Bev said...

I think its lovely Wendy, I love the colours

Beth said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the colours and cute stamp! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely idea, doodlebug papers always work well on cards

Natalie said...

This is so cute. x

Rach said...

wendy this is a sweet card, your image is adorable. xx

Bev said...

Wendy this is adorable. Love the colours and design

hugs bev x

Kath said...

oh this is so sweet Wendy...love the image and your colour choice......thanks for playing along this week at PBSC..Hugs kath xxx

Elena said...

I love the shape of the card!!! And colors are so nice!!! Very cute!

Donna said...

Beautiful tag Wendy :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is lovely, I love the colours.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Madge said...

What a little cutie, just gorgeous x

CraftyC said...

What a sweet tag Wendy, love the colours!
Clairex

Poppy said...

lovely gift tag, great colours.
poppy

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous. Well done for making it fit so many challenges.
Beryl xx

Jill said...

gorgeous I love this so cute hugs Jill x

Pauline C said...

Adorable and cute - well done on combining so many challenges and t
hanks for joining in the PBSC this week,
Pauline x

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card!

steph said...

Lovely card/tag! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x