Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 1 February 2009

Friday Sketchers

The Friday Sketchers challenge this week is a great sketch from Carole. I really enjoyed doing this one it's a lovely straight forward sketch. I have used a stamp from CC Designs, coloured with Promarkers and papers from Doodlebug.

21 comments:

joey said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous card, love the papers and image. joey.xx

Poppy said...

love the colours and papers.
poppy

Donna said...

Cute little card Wendy :) Donna x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wendy this is such a lovely card, what a cute little puppy! and lovely papers! hugs Linda x

Rach said...

love this card Wendy, great colour. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Awwwwwwww!!!!! this is so cute Wendy what fabulous colours on this great little vcard
Hugs Jacqui x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love all the papers and the colour is so fresh and clean, just love it :)
Gina xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the colours and cute image :)
Val xxx

Natalie said...

I love the colours you have used Wendy, great image too. x

pinky said...

Just love the colours you choose, the stamp is very cute.
Pinky

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the colours
Clairex

Claireabelle said...

Great card Wendy
x

Sue said...

a really beautiful card Wendy and a fab colour too:)

sue
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love the image and the papers are so pretty. Chris x

Lea L. said...

Loving this fabulous aqua color! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Becky said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I love how all the colours tie together!
Love Becky xx

Mina said...

such a really cute card...love the colour xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and colours.

Glenda

Elena said...

Love the colors of this card so much!!!

Bev said...

Great card Wendy, I love the colours so nice and fresh

Cardmaking Galore said...

this is really cute - love the stamp