Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Forever Friends - Valentines Day

This is my DT card for the Forever Friends challenge, which this week is Valentines. I have coloured my image with Promarkers and the papers are from Angelflight Scraps. Nip over and have a look at the rest of the DT cards they're all wonderful.

18 comments:

Sue said...

very pretty card Wendy:)

sue
xx

Alison said...

So cute Wendy love how you have changed the balloon shape. Scrummy papers too. Fabulous.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy, I love the way you;ve just used 2 colours!
Clairex

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the paper and the image is so cute,
Gina xxx

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Wendty, I love the colour combo and the fab layout and of course the FF bear x

bastelzauberin said...

This is gorgeous Wendt. I love the colour combo.

LG
Silke

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty hun, love the colour combo you have used.

hugs Bev x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so cute - love it

pinky said...

Very rich colour, love the balloon shape you did.
Pinky

Poppy said...

so cute Wendy.
poppy

Donna said...

Cute little card Wendy :) Donna x

Beryl said...

This is lovely. Great card.
Beryl xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! Love the FF bear and the paper is gorgeous. Very sweet design for Valentine's day. Chris x

Elena said...

Oh, this shy little bear is so cute, Wendy!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous, I love all the hearts. x

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so pretty! I love this image!
Hugs Lynsey:)

TCake said...

lovely card wendy...the colour combo is lovely Tx

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy, I love the paper and great image/colouring hugs Jill x