Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Forever Friends - General Birthday

This is my DT for this weeks FF challenge which is General Birthday. I have coloured my FF image with Promarkers and the papers are Doodlebug, sentiment is an Elzybells stamp and the flower, ribbon and brad are from my stash. Do pop over and have a look at the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.

17 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Wendy,what a beautiful card.l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Natalie said...

Wendy this is beautiful. x

bastelzauberin said...

Wendy, a beautiful card. I love the colours and papers you have used.

LG
Silke

gina said...

I just love this card Wendy :)
Gina xxx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Love the colours and the clean, unfussy look. :)

Rach said...

a sweet card Wendy love the papers that you have used and the corner pieces looks brilliant. your image is so adorable.xxx

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just one vbeautiful card, love the colours and the gorgeous yummy papers
Fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Wendy. Understated but so effective and gorgeous colours.
Love LizC x

Sue said...

Really pretty card wedny and yummy papers:)

sue
xx

Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love those papers! The image has been coloured beautifully and I like the layout.

xx :0)

Donna said...

This is such a pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I love the colours!

Julie

Elaine said...

So sweet and love the candy pink.. very fresh, just gorgeous Wendy :)

Elaine x

Bev said...

Wendy this is adorable! I'm loving the pink!!! Darling image and so beautifully coloured too

hugs Bev x

Elena said...

So sweet! Love the colors for the card!!!

Jill said...

ohh Wendy I think this is my favourite of all your recent cards (they are all gorgeous mind!) love the papers and image hugs Jill x

Helen said...

Cute card - so beautifully coloured!
Helen x