Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 23 February 2009

Forever Friends - Black and White

This is my DT card for the Forever Friends challenge which this week is a Black and White theme. I wish now though that I had coloured my image because I think he looks a bit naked. I have used papers from Pink Petticoat, sentiment is an Elzybells stamp and the ribbons and brads are from my stash.

21 comments:

Alison said...

Fabulous card Wendy, they really look god in monochrome. Will get me thinking cap on.I made last weeks challenge yesterday lol and missed it, doh!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card,Wendy.

hugs Riet.xx

bastelzauberin said...

A gorgeous card,Wendy. I love the lace.

LG
Silke

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Lovely card...he doesn't look naked he looks CUTE! FAB job!
Zee xx

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Oh lovely card Wendy! i think he looks cute.

Julie

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the black and white and he looks fab just as he is:)
Val xxx

Elaine said...

I love black and white... this looks fabby Wendy, so crisp!

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

Very effective, Wendy, I love it! It's nice to see something a bit different too :o)
Love LizC x

Donna said...

Super cute card Wendy, love the paper piecing on the pressie :) Donna x

Kirsten said...

Wendy i think he looks fab my fav colour scheme may have to get my crafty head on and join in the challenge this week...hugs kirsten...x

* Shaz * said...

A beautiful card Wendy xx

Andrea said...

Great card.
xAndrea

emilie said...

great great great card!!!!!!!!!!
greetings emilie

joey said...

Fantastic card Wendy, love it. joey.x

Macpurp said...

this is stunning ! i love the black and white bear! i have trouble colouring these bears as good as i like them so might try this way!
love tina x

Elena said...

I like it in black and white! I think it is gorgeous, Wendy!

Rosietoes said...

Now that's one lovely monochrome card Wendy. Edna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, i luv b/w fabby layout you have done, sue.x

Beryl said...

He's obviously a polar bear so not naked at all. Lovely card Wendy.
Beryl xx

Natalie said...

Great card, love the black and white. x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Thank you for your lovely comments on my card, your card is gorgeous.
Christine