Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 12 February 2009

ABC - Anniversary

I have made this card for the ABC challenge which this week is Anniversary. I have used a FF stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Doodlebug and the flower and brad are from my stash. Sentiment is from an Elzybells clear stamp set.

21 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - just love these FF stamps and you've used perfect papers.
x

Jane Carroll said...

stunning

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Donna said...

Lovely bright colourful card Wendy :) Donna x

gina said...

Lovely card Wendy
Gina xxx

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Lovely card, and such a cute image!

Julie

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love this stamp you used, Wendy!

Mel said...

Fab card love the FF stamp you have used :)
Mel x

Riet said...

you made fabolous cards l love them all, Wendy.

hugs Riet.x

Elaine said...

So cute Wendy..l love this stamp and fab layout too :)

Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

This is so sweet
Hugs Jacqui x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Wendy this is fab such clean lines I love it!!


Emma xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card Wendy and so pretty:)

sue
xx

pinky said...

Love your card, the layout is lovely, words down the side, nice. Love the colours.
Pinky

Beryl said...

Great card Wendy. Love the FF image.
Beryl xx

CraftyC said...

A sweet card Wendy!
Clairex

Claudia said...

very cute card, like the paper and the colours.

Natalie said...

This is lovely Wendy, I love how you have added the sentiment. x

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy I love your layout and image, I love the FF, one of my favs hugs Jill x

Cathy said...

So cute. Love that FF bear and the paper.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely car d- thank you for joing us on abc this week

Alison said...

Stunning card and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.