Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Two Awards and Tagged by Michele

I received this lovely award from the lovely Michele, thank you Michele. I need to pass this on to 6 others. I also received the award below from Michele too.


The rules for this award are:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself, making them interesting.
b) Pass it on to 7 other bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap.


I would like to pass these two awards onto all my followers and I will be back later when I can think of 10 interesting facts.

I have also been tagged by Michele but seeing as I was tagged the other day I won't bore you all with the same photo. But would like to say thank you to Michele for thinking of me.

No comments: