Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Sketch Saturday #35

Todays card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge and there's a brilliant prize on offer this week so couldn't not enter. I have used my new FF stamp, coloured as always with Promarkers. The papers are from Scrapbook Elements and are by Rina Kroes and the sentiment is an Elzybells stamp.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fab card, Wendy! Great layout and the colours look so good together. Love the new stamp, too! Love LizC x

joey said...

ooooh gorgeous card wendy, love the colours. joeyxxx

Bev said...

Asss Wendy this is just adorable. Love the papers and lacy border.

hugs Bev x

Poppy said...

another lovely card, love the paper.
poppy

Elaine said...

ooooh love this Wendy.. gorgeous colours and beautifully coloured too :)

Elaine x

Donna said...

Pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Rach said...

what a sweet card Wendy love the cute image and papers. hugs rachxx

Macpurp said...

this is lovely!
I love the red lacy border.
very pretty.

love tina x

Sonia said...

Loves the colours in this, so warming, tis lovely. I don't think i have seen this FF bear.
Hugs Sonia x

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the border you added and little flowers, Wendy!

~Christina~ said...

I LOVE these colors! Great job!

LOUISE said...

Fab card Wendy, love the FF image, so beautifully coloured. The papers are great too! Louise x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is so pretty, great take on the sketch. x

Becky said...

I love this one Wendy, the colours are beautiful!!
Love Becky xx

Marion said...

Another really pretty card Wendy.

Marion x