Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Three Awards

I have received three lovely awards today from Jill thank you so much Jill I really appreciate you thinking of me. I was also given the Encouraged Award from Alison, thank you Alison, once again greatly appreciated. The first one I have received before and have already passed it on so I won't pass it on this time. The other two I will pass on when I have had a chance to think about who to pass them on to. If you haven't already checked out these lovely ladies blogs please do so you won't be disappointed, they both make fabulous cards.


4 comments:

Alison said...

Theres another on me blog for you to.

* Shaz * said...

Well done Wendy three great awards

Shaz xx

Jill said...

aww your welcome Wendy I love popping over to your blog hugs Jill x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

All great cards Wendy, its nice to do what you want for a change, these images are fab and all great papers. Hugs Linda x