Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Stamp with Stampavie

This week I found the Stamp with Stampavie challenge blog for the first time, (yes I'm probably yards behind everyone else), it was a lovely sketch so I thought I would join in. I have coloured my Sarah Kay stamp with Promarkers and stamped the sentiment directly onto the paper using an Elzybells stamp. The paper is from a MM paper stack and the flower is a lovely star flower which I bought from Dies To Die For, she has a great selection of flowers available amongst other things. The ribbon is from my stash and the doodled bit by the flower has been done with a Sakura Stardust pen.

17 comments:

pinky said...

Thats a cute card. I love that stamp and I definitely need promarkers!
Pinky

cats whiskers said...

This is realy cute fabulous colours love it
hugs Jacqui x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card,lovely Sarah Kay image which you have coloured beautifully,such a pretty colour scheme too,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWS,
Take care
Sandra x

Macpurp said...

I love the lilac and green its such a pretty colour combo.
what a beautiful card.

love tina x

Bev said...

This is spo pretty Wendy, love the fresh colour combo and sweet image

hugs Bev x

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Debbie said...

What a pretty card .. lovely colours and that image is just so cute.

Gorgeous

Debbie
:-))

Natalie said...

This is so pretty Wendy, I love the colours you have used and the paper. x

JessicaLynn said...

What an adorable card. I just love it. I think that it is colored perfect.

Have a great night,
Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

Another great batch of gorgeous cards, Wendy! I can't keep up with you! Thank you for inspiring us with your ideas :o) LizC x

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous card Wendy love the image coloured beautifully too and the papers very pretty :)
Val xxx

Elena said...

So cute! Coloring is amazing! And little flowers are so sweet!

Moni said...

oh.. what a nice card.. so pretty

joey said...

Hi Wendy gorgeous colours on this fab colouring as always. I do love your style of cards. joey xxx

bastelzauberin said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and the colours you have used.

LG
Silke

Poppy said...

gorgeous card, love the colour combo.
poppy

Jessi said...

such wonderful soft colors. love your card!
Thanks for showing!

jessi