Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 2 January 2009

Sketch Saturday - Your Choice

The Sketch Saturday challenge this week is Your Choice, you can make a card using any of the past sketches. I have used Sketch #5. The stamps are from the It's My Birthday set by CC Designs which I couldn't resist after seeing some cards made using the same set on Natalie's blog. It has been coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

13 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the soft blue tones and fab image so checky and cute hugs Jill x

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the stamped images xx

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Fab card Wendy, I am so glad you got the set, the stamps are so cute.

Natalie x

•• Elaine•• said...

So cute, gorgeous colours too :)

Sonia said...

Love it Wendy, so sweet.
x

Alison said...

Adorable image Wendy and those papers are fab. Have a lovely evening.

Anonymous said...

Great colours, Wendy, fab colouring and the image is so cheeky! :o) LizC x

Liz said...

Aloha Wendy...just browsing the blogs and came across your lovely creations! I really not able to create at this time, but I hope to soon! I thought I would just comment, you have very nice creations! God Bless and BELIEVE ~Liz

Sue said...

love this cute card Wendy and an adorable image:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

This card is so cute! I love the papers and the monkey!

Becky said...

Aww, I love him Wendy! You always make the most adorable cards!!
I hope you're having a good start to the New Year!
Love Becky xx

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so sweet! I love the cute little monkey and those yummy papers!
Hugs Lynsey :)