Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge#2

Here's my card for this weeks Sketch and Stash challenge, I have used a stamp from CC Designs which I have only used once so still consider this as new and the sentiment is new and is from Elzybells. I have coloured the image using Promarkers and the papers are from Angelflight Scraps.

15 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, lovely colouring, I keep seeing monkies on various blogs, me thinks I need to go shopping!

Elaine said...

What a cute monkey Wendy, love the colour scheme and lace too :)

Elaine x

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is just so gorgeous - love it all!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card Wendy, the monkey is adorable and you colouring is beautiful, love the pretty paper. Debbie x

Donna said...

Another fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card Wendy! I love the pastel green colour combined with the brown of the monkey.
Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

lovely card Wendy and a great little stamp too.

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is gorgeous I love the image and the soft green. I cant remember if i thanked you for the award or not but thankyou so much for thinking of me. joey xxx

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the cute image, and the subtle colouring. Louise x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Wendy, such a cute monkey and I love the colours you've chosen.
Thanks for joining in the challenge.

Mel said...

Hi i have somrthing on my blog for you, you`ve been tagged on my blog :)
but if you dont have time pease dont worry.

Mel x

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love this monkey. The fancy edges look great. x

Alison said...

So cute, love it.

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy I love the layout and the scallope edges hugs Jill x

Elena said...

Very pretty card! Love the scalloped edges you added on the card, Wendy!