Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 6 January 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge#1

The new Sketch and Stash challenge started yesterday and there's a fab sketch from Becky to follow. One of the rules for this challenge is that you use your new, or never used (or hardly used) stash on your card. I have made my card using two of my new stamps from the It's My Birthday set by CC Designs, coloured with Promarkers and the brad in the middle of the flower is also new. Papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

17 comments:

Alison said...

These stamps your using at the moment are fab Wendy. love these papers another fab card.

Jackie said...

Great card. I love your choice of colour :)

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy, love the spots :) Donna x

Rosietoes said...

It's a lovely one Wendy. Great stamp image and colouring too. :)

Rach said...

what an adorable image, so beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Wendy what a great card this is love that cute image and the colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and brilliant take on the sketch.
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment.
Emma x

Sue said...

such a lovely card wendy and i love the paper:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the gems and the flower! The stamp is so cute!!!

Pascale said...

Love the humour to this card! Pascale :)

Natalie said...

Fab card Wendy, these stamps are so cute. x

Tracey said...

Great card Wendy, love that image :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

LOUISE said...

Great card Wendy, love the image! Louise x

Lynsey said...

Wendy I love your new stamp the image is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Becky said...

Hi Wendy! What a brilliant card! I had to giggle at the sentiment, that would be perfect for Dylan's birthday card!! Lucky you getting your new gorgeous stash!! TFS
Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the image it's fab gorgeous papers hugs Jill x

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card Wendy, thanks for joining in the challenge.