Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 25 January 2009

SCSC/ABC

Todays card is for two challenge, the SCSC which this week has been set by Jane and is a recipe, 1 image, 2 papers and three embellishments and the ABC challenge X is for a X somewhere on your card. I have used an Elzybells stamp coloured with Promarkers and papers from Doodlebug and Angelflight Scraps the sentiment is also an Elzybells stamp. Flowers and brad from stash.

22 comments:

Lynsey said...

Lovely card Wendy!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Elaine said...

Very pretty card Wendy, love it :)

Elaine x

Jane Carroll said...

very pretty card wendy

thanks for joining us this week on both ABC & SCSC

hugs jane x

Macpurp said...

pretty card,
I do love the brown and pink dotties.
love tina x

Sue said...

beautiful card Wendy,really lovely colours and lovely image:)

thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

My Little Space said...

Wendy, this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week.

Mandy

Poppy said...

so pretty, love that stamp.
poppy

Alison said...

Adorable card, love the colour. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Wendy, this is a really lovely card. The colours work so well together and the image is so cute. Kym xxx

Rach said...

such a sweet card Wendy lovely colours. hugs rachxx

WeirdCat said...

Fab girly card, love the colouring

Mel said...

Fab card Wendy :)
Mel x

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Wendy love the image and the fabby colours
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Wendy. I love pink and brown together but rarely use it myself! I wonder why? Silly me :o) Brill card. Love LizC x

Cathy said...

Really pretty card. LOve the image and papers.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Becky said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the pink and browns and the cute little x's!
love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, as is the card below!
Clairexx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love your layout and image and those papers are yummy thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is so pretty, and such a cute image. x

Tanya said...

Lovely card Wendy!Love the papers and the colours!
xx

Marcea said...

ooh I really like this - so girly!!!! Thanks for joining us this week on abc
-x-