Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 23 January 2009

PTW - Shape Up

This is my card for this weeks PTW challenge which is Shape Up, use three shapes on you card. My three shapes are the circle that the image is stamped on, the rectangle sentiment and triangles in the top right and bottom left hand corners. The image which has been coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment are both stamps from CC Designs, I really love these cute little monkeys and the papers are from Doodlebug.

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Wendy this is adorable. x

Alison said...

This is fab Wendy he is so adorable. love it. Have a lovely weekend.

WeirdCat said...

Oh my more monkies, he's so cute, love the way you have done the paper

Natalie said...

Hi Wendy, there are a couple of awards for you on my blog.

Natalie x

Marion said...

A really cute and lovely card Wendy, and I love the colours of the papers.

Marion x

Elaine said...

Another cutie monkey.. gorgeous paper and love the warmth of the brown :)

Elaine x

Jill said...

aww Wendy this is adorable I love the image and your gorgeous papers hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Swwet little card Wendy :) Donna x

Macpurp said...

this is a beautiful card!
love tina x

Poppy said...

love the monkey, great papers.
poppy

Chris said...

Brilliant card Wendy! I love that monkey, he's so cute! Great colouring, papers and the design is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Chris x

Mel said...

Fab card Wendy love the colours and layout:)
Mel x

Elena said...

Love the layout of the card, Wendy! And monkey is so cute!!!

Rach said...

fabulous Wendy. love the colour of this card and the cute little monkey. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Oh this is brilliant Wendy, love the layout and fab colours

hugs Bev x

steph said...

Great card Wendy! Fab papers and love the monkey! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x