Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

PTW Challenge

My card today is for this weeks PTW challenge which is another great sketch from Dawny. I have used another of my new FF stamps, coloured with Promarkers, papers are by Doodlebug and the sentiment is an Elzybells stamp.

18 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely little card Wendy :) Donna x

pinky said...

Those stamps are soooo cute, love your card.
Pinky

Marion said...

Love this stamp Wendy, and the papers are gorgeous.

Marion x

Sonia said...

Lovely Wendy :) I haven't seen these stamps.
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Wendy! Have you ever counted all your stamps ? :o) LizC x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Wendy!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Alison said...

This is fab Wendy, just love this little cutie. Gorgeous papers too.

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy lovin that stamp must get some more FF stamps :)
Val xxx

Natalie said...

Super cute card Wendy, I love the papers too. x

Bev said...

Awww this is so cute Wendy, love pink and brown together

hugs Bev x

metalicbutterfly said...

Hi wendy thanks for following my blog and glad you came to join us at FF your cards are beautiful...


Emma xxx

Michele said...

Lovely card Wendy, I love Pink and Brown together. I have a couple of awards for you on my blog and have also tagged you.
Michele x

Rach said...

such a sweet card, love the pink and brown colour combo. hugs rachxx

Elena said...

So precious!!! I love the papers you used, Wendy!

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the sketch..Wendy...love the super cute image
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy hugs Jill x

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card.

Glenda

steph said...

This is lovely - FF are too cute! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x