Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

PTW Challenge

Here's my card for the PTW challenge which this week is a great sketch by Dawny. I have used another of my new Elzybells stamps, coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from AngelFlight Scraps.

16 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card xx

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy, she looks a shopoholic like me lol.
Hugs Sonia x

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Wendy, you in Purple mode for now? (LOL)
Clairex

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, fab for a teenager or any woman with the shopaholic gene

Sue said...

gorgeous, perfect combo and i love this image:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, such a cute image. x

cats whiskers said...

Great card and perfect colours hun love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful wendy

i've just bought this stamp too!

hugs jane x

Beryl said...

Wendy,
I can't get the page up when I click on the link to your latest card. It says page the doesn't exist. It looks a great card with all the paper piecing but I can't really see it. Is it just my problem I wonder.
Beryl xx

Poppy said...

gorgeous card.
poppy

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Wendy Love the papers, your colouring is fab as is that stamp and my fav colour again :0)
Val xxx

Elena said...

This little girl is adorable! Your coloring is beautiful Wendy!

Jill said...

fantastic card so girly hugs Jill x

debby4000 said...

fabulous girly card, love the cute image.

steph said...

This is lovely! Gorgeous stamp ;) !Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Donna said...

This is great Wendy :) Donna x