Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Not A Challenge Card

I didn't make this card for any challenges today I just fancied doing my own thing for a change. I have used my new Sarah Kay stamp which I bought from Dies To Die For, she has been coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from a Making Memories paper stack, flowers are also from Dies To Die For.

16 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card Wendy i love that stamp xx

Mel said...

I love the cute image and the colour combo is beautiful,fab layout its great:)
Mel x

Alison said...

Stunnning card Wendy she is fab and on my wishlist. Which is the length of my arm now lol. Have a lovely day.

Sonia said...

Such a pretty card Wendy :) I bought a new Sarah Kay this week form dies to die for :)
Hugs Sonia x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous Wendy love the papers and colour, adorable image :)
Val xxx

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - gorgeous soft colours and the image is beautifully coloured.
x

Elaine said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy..love the lilac and aqua together and your embellishments are fab.. fantastic colouring as always :)

Elaine x

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous. I love all these colours and they all match perfectly.
Beryl xx

POPPET said...

Love the colours you have chosen for this card, the image is perfect, gorgeous hun, lots of hugs Pops x x x

Poppy said...

love the card, great colouring.
poppy

Poppy said...

I have an award for you on my blog.
poppy

Maggie said...

i just luv the lavender, great job Thanks for stopping by
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, the SK image is so sweet and I love the beautiful papers you have combined. Debbie x

Donna said...

Mega pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, such a gorgeous image brilliantly coloured. x

Elena said...

So gentle and so precious! Love the beautiful papers!