Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 5 January 2009

Linda's January Challenge

There's a great prize on offer over at the Cuddly Buddly Forum, Kim is offering £20 worth of Cuddly Buddly stamps of the winners choice to one lucky person. To be in with the chance of winning this great prize all you need to do is enter Linda's January sketch challenge on the forum. Linda has made a great sketch for you all to follow with a theme of blue. Click here for more details. I have used a CB stamp, coloured with Promarkers and the papers are also from CB.

12 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Wendy i love cuddly buddly stamps xx

Elena said...

So pretty! I love your color choices! And papers! Thank you for sharing the links!

Elaine said...

Awwww so cute Wendy and beautifully coloured as always :) Good luck in the competition :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

lovely card Wendy:)

sue
xx

gina said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image you have used, I have given you an award on my blog :)
Gina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a great boys card this is, love that cute CB image, must get some after pay day
Hugs Jacqui x

Rica said...

Beautiful paper and colours Wendy and that image is so cute - love it.
hugs Heather xx

Andrea said...

Beautiful card Wendy!
xAndrea

Love to Doodle! said...

Super cute - wonderful colouring and papers...xx

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy. x

Donna said...

Very cute Wendy :) Donna x

Daisychain said...

Great card Wendy, just right for all the boys.