Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 9 January 2009

Gail's Atc Swap - Spring


There's a new monthly Atc challenge hosted by Gail on the Cuddly Buddly forum and the theme for this month is Spring. There is going to be a small prize, donated by Mrs Cuddly Buddly herself, Kim, for the winner with a bigger quarterlyish prize for the best Atc, choosen by the members of the forum. To join in with the fun all you need to do is nip over and join the forum then once you have made your Atc upload it to the Atc thread, then if you want to swap just send your Atc to Gail and at the end of the month she will swap them about and send you one in return. Your main image must be a Cuddly Buddly one though. I have used an image and paper from the Daffodil Fairy downloadable set.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

This is really lovely Wendy. x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is fab, love the idea of the little pocket and what a cutie she is thanks for sharing hun
Hugs Jacqui xx

Chris said...

Such a a wonderful ATC Wendy. I love that gorgeous image and your colour scheme is so soft and pretty. Chris x

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is fab, I love the whole look of it, havent seen an atc with this layout before fabby!. joey xxx

Jill said...

wow Wendy this is stunning I love the little wrap you've made for it hugs Jill x

Elaine said...

So pretty... one of my fav Cuddly Buddly sets, and love the added bling and your little envie too :)

Elaine x

wendy said...

Love it Wendy

Elena said...

Wonderful ATC! I love the image! And idea with the pocket is great!

Donna said...

This is brilliant Wendy :) Donna x