Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 26 January 2009

Forever Friends - Oriental Theme

This is my GD card for this weeks Forever Friends Challenge which this week is an Oriental theme. This doesn't mean you have to use oriental papers, you can just use items associated with it... for example, the colours ie. red, black and gold. Or even a shape, symbol .. anything really. I have coloured my FF bear with Promarkers and replaced the cake that he was holding with a fan, which is an outline sticker stuck on to a bit of red card and cut out. Not sure what make the paper is I got it from a local craft shop. I apologise to anyone that might be able to read the writing, I haven't got a clue what it says and for all I know I might have stuck it on upside down lol.

15 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card luv the layout, fab papers, sue.x

Rach said...

how adorable.hugs rachxx

Alison said...

This is brilliant Wendy, so clever.

cats whiskers said...

Hi HUn what a cute little card and just right for the Chinese New Year today. Big hugs Jacqui xxx

Chris said...

A great card Wendy and sounds like it's a lovely theme on FF challenge this week, I love your take on it. The papers are perfect with the oriental symbols and it's so clever to have that gorgeous little bear holding the fan. Chris x

Marion said...

What a lovely card Wendy, I love how you have given the teddy the fan lol

Marion x

Becky said...

I didn't realise this was your card Wendy when I was admiring it on the Challenge blog!! So gorgeous!!
Love Becky xx

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy. x

Happy Crafter said...

Wendy this is fab love the papers and the FF perfect :)
Val xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Wendy - the gold sets it all off so beautifully. Love LizC :o)

Poppy said...

love the card, red n gold always looks so good.
poppy

pinky said...

Stunning card, my favourite so far.
Pinky

Macpurp said...

this is a very clever & lovely card!

love tina x

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love that fan you put in cute little bear hands!!!