Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Forever Friends - Favourite Colour and PTW-Seeing Spots

Your favourite colour is this weeks theme over on the Forever Friends challenge blog. As you can see my favourite colour is Lilac. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and the paper is from Pink Petticoat, the card has been printed to match the paper. I am also using this for the PTW challenge which is seeing spots, you can use spots, dots or circles on your project. I have used the CB swiss dots embossing folder on the background and I have cut the image out using a circle nestie.

23 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so pretty! That image is just adorable!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so pretty! That image is just adorable!
Hugs Lynsey:)

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is so pretty and soft, great image!.xxx

Sue said...

very pretty card and gorgeous colour:)


sue
xx

cats whiskers said...

My Fav colour as well hun, great card just adore that image. You must be one of the last who could upload photos been trying all night, Mr Blogger is playing up again.
Hugs Jacqui x

Michele said...

Ahhh pretty card. Love the image and the colours are fab. Michele x

Bev said...

Lovely card Wendy, would never have guessed that your favourite colour was lilac...lol.

wendy said...

Great card Wendy...i Love lilac too|!

Daisychain said...

Fab card Wendy, I love the soft pastel colours and you have coloured it beautifully.

Becky said...

Aww, I love this card! Just how is she going to choose from all those shoes!!
Love Becky xx

steph said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy my fav colour too, love the image wanted to buy it from range a couple of days ago but needed a new craft lamp so all my funds went on that :)
Hugz Val xxx

Elena said...

This stamp is so cute! And I like the color too!

Mrs Wonka said...

Great card, I love the FF images!

Mrs Wonka x

Natalie said...

Great card, love the colour. x

Allison said...

sooo cute
AllisonX

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, my favourite colour as well

Marion x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I've got this stamp too & I love it :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Alison said...

I love this stamp, what a fab card Wendy. Watch out for the postieman!! Have a fab weekend.

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous I love the FF image and your colouring is amazing so detailed hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :) thanks for joining us at FF this week :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Wendy! Love LizC x

Kimberley said...

Lovely lilac card.