Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 12 January 2009

Forever Friends Atc

The Forever Friends challenge this week is to make an Atc. I have coloured the FF bear with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust to the balloon. The paper is from Kay Miller and the ribbon and gems are from my stash. I am also using this for the SCSC which is Anything But A Card.

19 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Awwww very cute xx

CraftyC said...

What a cute ATC Wendy, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Mel said...

Awww this is so cute my fav colour too and loving the sparkle :)
Mel x

Sue said...

awww this is adorable wendy,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

What a lovely ATC. x

Paul said...

Great ATC Wendy.fyu ar interetd in swpping it then drop me a lin as I and a few others small swap going on right now.
TFS
Paul

My Little Space said...

Wendy, your ATC is just gorgeous.

Mandy

WeirdCat said...

he's so cute and I love lilac

Pauline said...

Really gorgeous Wendy - beautiful colours and a lovely bit of bling.
x

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Beryl said...

He's so cute. I love the glamour dust on the balloon.
Beryl xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous ATC Wendy! The FF image is adorable and your colourng is beautiful. I love the pretty papers and the sparkly balloon. Debbie x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Wendy, Beautiful ATC my fav colour too :)
Never done an ATC will have to give it a try :)
Hugzz Val xxx

metalicbutterfly said...

Hi Wendy,
I love the glamour dust it has fantastic sparkle and the gems are a lovely finish!

Emma xxx

Marion said...

Wendy its beautiful.

Marion x

Elena said...

Very cute ATC! Love the sparkle!

cats whiskers said...

Ah!!!!!!!! little blue bear looks so cute
Hugs Jacqui x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely ATC Wendy. Love these wee bears. :)

Donna said...

Fab ATC Wendy and so cute! Thanks for joining us at FF & SCSC this week :) Donna x