Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 9 January 2009

Elzybells/CCT


Yesterday the lovely postman delivered my four new Elzybells stamps that I ordered with the last of the money I received for Christmas, I just love these stamps and I thought I would enter the Elzybells Blog challenge for the first time. The challenge was a colour challenge set by Jeanne, pink, green and blue and this wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I am also going to use this card for the CCT challenge which was to use something that you received for Christmas on your card and seeing as I bought this card with Christmas money I think that counts. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Sweet Shoppe Designs and the sentiment is from my CC Design stamp set. The flower and ribbon are from the embellishment caddy I won on the PBSC before Christmas.

21 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy i love that stamp too xx

Lynsey said...

This is a lovely card wendy! I love your new stamp.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Deb said...

gorgeous card, the colours are so pretty and I love the sweet image

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend!

Elaine said...

This is so pretty Wendy...I love Elyzbells stamps and the papers you have chosen are fabby (I recognise them, lol!!) Just gorgeous ;)

Elaine x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Wendy a lovely card, glad you got to play with your new stamps already. Looking forward to seeing the others you brought, and what you will do with them! hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card Wendy, I love the image. x

wendy said...

Great card Wendy:)

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Wendy so cute and beautiful colours. I just love it hugs Jill x

Sue said...

stunning card Wendy and the papers are so yummy:)

sue
xx

tracie said...

Hi Wendy, oh this is so sweet ~ I love your new Elzybells stamp, she's so cute. Gorgeous colours and love the fab crochet flower.
have a great weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Mel said...

Lovely card Wendy fab papers too.I love elzybells too just waiting to see the new releases :)
Mel

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Wendy! My, you've been busy lately! I love the CB ATC, too. Spotted it on the forum! Love LizC x

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the colors you chose! And the flower is so pretty!

cats whiskers said...

Oh I do so love the soft colours you use on your cards and this one is no exception. Fabby creation
Hugs Jacqui x

thecrimsonmoon said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! I love the colours you've used too :)

Sorry I haven't dropped by your blog for a while. Happy new year!

Liz xxx

Paul said...

These stamps are great - I've wanted to order a few more for a while now but am waiting or the new releases tomorrow.
TFS
Paul

Alison said...

Super card Wendy.

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Wendy - I really like the Elzybells stamps and must get some more soon. The colours are lovely together and the little image is really cute. Love the flower.
x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the papers and image, beautiful colouring :)
Val xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute! i love the colour scheme too