Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

CCT/Sketch Saturday/MTTC

I have made this card for the Sketch Saturday challenge, the Cute Card Thursday challenge and the MTTC challenge. I have used CC Design stamps and coloured the main image with Promarkers. Not sure what the papers are they were from a blog challenge that I won a while ago. Although I like the papers and love the stamps I'm not too keen on the actual card itself I think it's because the sentiment's a bit big and looks out of place.

24 comments:

Mel said...

Fab card wendy love the papers colours work so well with image too, have to say i just love the monkey stamps from CC Design they are so cute:)
Mel x

Happy Crafter said...

Grat card Wendy love the monkey and papers, the sentiment is fine love it :)
Val xxx

Deb said...

fabulous card Wendy, the image is so cute and I love the sentiment, such pretty papers too!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Mee said...

Love the colour combo. Yep, it worked I'm smiling! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Elaine said...

Awww what a cute stamp Wendy, its gorgeous... fab colouring and great papers selection too :)

Elaine xx

Natalie said...

It is lovely Wendy. I have got this set too, I am going to use it for a Valentine's card. x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and that monkey is sooo cute! Jillix

Macpurp said...

love this stamp an cards, the colours you have picked go so well together!
love tina x

Beryl said...

I don't think the text is too big. It's very apt so very much part of the main card. The papers(and the card) are lovely.
Beryl xx

Bev said...

Wonderful card, the image is so sweet. Fab colours too

hugs Bev x

Rosietoes said...

Great cute card Wendy. :)

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Wendy.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Donna said...

Brill card Wendy :) Donna x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the cheeky monkey image :) and the papers are beautiful. Debbie x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Sharon said...

What pretty papers and such a lovely image.

Michele said...

Hi Wendy, Great card, I love the papers you have used and the image is sooo cute!
I have an award for you on my blog.
Michele x

LOUISE said...

Fab card Wendy, love the image, and your papers. Louise x

craft mad Jenny said...

great card - love the stamp and the sentiment!

WeirdCat said...

Funky Monkey card Wendy

Elena said...

This monkey is adorable! Ilove the layout you created, Wendy!

wendy said...

Wendy, I love this card!

Wendy:)

Ann said...

That image is so cool. Love your card.

Ann xxx

Els G. said...

Great card! That little monkey in combination with the sentiment is real funny.
Els
x