Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Wilbur

Have have made this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. The image is a download from Pollycraft which I have coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from Daisy Company. I love this image, Wilbur is so sweet.

16 comments:

maddy hill said...

oh he is well cute !

love him !
love the colours on the card !

Alison said...

Another fab card Wendy, he is a cutie.

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, I love the little doggie. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy, your card is lovely, I really like the pretty colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous Wilbur is so cute and the papers are real pretty love it Wendy :)
Val xxx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, he is sooooo cute.
Thank you so much for the award, it's nice to know that people are enjoying my blog, so I really appreciate it.
Have a lovely Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.
Luv Michele xx

joey said...

gorgeous image, gorgeous soft colours, love this card! joey xxx

Stacy said...

How Sweet! I love the paper, and the little doggie is just adorable.

* Shaz * said...

This is a gorgeous card Wendy xx

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Such a cutie Wendy... gorgeous colouring and scrummy papers :)

Elaine x

Sue said...

Hi Wendy,this is beautiful, i too adores this image he is so cute.You have colured him beautifully and i love the softness of the colours...gorgeous:)

sue
xx

Naoual said...

Aww what a cutie! Lovely card, love the cute little doggy.

xx Naoual

Elena said...

Very very sweet puppy! Love the colors! Warm and gentle!

Anonymous said...

Super colours, Wendy and I love the image. Pollycrafts is a new one on me - thanks!! :o) LizC x

Donna said...

This is adorable Wendy :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy hugs Jill xx