Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Thanks Natalie and Susie

I received this award today from the very talented Natalie thank you.

The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to and let them know.
You also have to write down five things you are addicted to.
Right lets start with my five addictions.
1. Stamps, especially Forever Friends.
2. Blogging, just can't get enough of it.
3. Cucumber sandwiches without butter, just a little salad cream.
4. Prawn Cocktail Pringles.
5. Flapjack with strawberry flavour custard.

Now the five ladies I am going to pass this onto are
Elaine
Alison
Poppy
Michele
Joey

6 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you Wendy xx

Poppy said...

Thanks Wendy will sort it soon.
take care
poppy
xx

Natalie said...

You are very welcome Wendy. x

joey said...

Awww Wendy thankyou so much for thinking of me! love joey.xxx

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Thank you so much Wendy.. will sort it later :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Elaine x

Elena said...

Congratulations on your award Wendy! Your blog is fabulous!