Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 7 December 2008

Thank You

Have combined two challenges here again, MTTC which is a fab sketch from the very talented Becky and the A Spoonful Of Sugar challenge which was to make a Thank You card. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Promarkers with a bit of added glamour dust, papers from Pink Petticoat and the greeting was printed on the PC.

15 comments:

Mee said...

Gorgeous card, love those Hedgies! Thanks for joining in this week :o) JO x

* Shaz * said...

Really lovely card Wendy great image love hedgies xx

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Wendy, cute little image and lilac has to be one of my fave colours for cards, so girly!

Poppy said...

very cute,love the colours.
poppy

WeirdCat said...

Another cute card Wendy, love it, you d lovely things with PB images

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the lilac and the image is so cute, love the glittered flowers hugs Jill x

** Irene ** said...

Gorgeous card, I love the lilac and the hedgie

luv
irene
xxxx

Lesley said...

Lovely card, lovely Hedgie! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Natalie said...

Such a pretty card, this was one of the first PB stamps I bought. x

Kath said...

fabulous card for the challenge - love your hedgie image and the lilac colourway - thanks for playing along at PBSC this week
hugs
kath
xxxxx

Alison said...

I love this one Wendy gorgeous. Sorry not been about much, hopefully things will calm done soon.

Fe-Fe said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colour.

Becky said...

Oh wow wendy! I love your card so so much! The colours are beautiful and the image so cute! Thanks so much for making a wonderful card with my sketch!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Elena said...

So precious! Love the colors! And the hedgehog is so cute!