Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 14 December 2008

SCSC/Dutch Dare

Todays card is for two challenges again. SCSC which is the fab sketch by the very talented Donna and the Dutch Dare challenge which this week is Food and Drink. I have used a FF stamp, coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from Daisy Company.

16 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous card wendy

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Super card Wendy, so cute and fab papers.

Karin said...

Hi Wendy,

what a adorable card.
I love the pretty papers and colourcombo.
And that FF image is so cute.
thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

So cute Wendy... lovely colouring as always and such pretty colours :)

Elaine x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy love the colours xx

Kim said...

How very pretty indeed this card is, I love it...

mueppi said...

Graet card and lovely image!
Hugs Gisela

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love those papers and fab image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Wendy. x

My Little Space said...

Wendy, I really love the colours of your card, it is so pretty.

Mandy

Elena said...

Oh... Look at this cute and shy little bear! So pretty!

Maria Matter said...

This FF image is so adorable! Love the colors you used! A very pretty card!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Aw, lovely mix of papers, colours, embossing etc, Wendy! Love LizC :o)

Cathy said...

Love the image and the papers you have used to create this super cute card.
Thank you for joining us for the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx

LOUISE said...

Great card Wendy, love the FF image. Louise x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Wendy, thank you so much for using my sketch :) Donna x