Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 8 December 2008

Not A Card


Todays challenge over at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog is to make anything but a card so I
decided to make a mini chocolate bar holder. I found a video of how to make these at Dawn Stamping Thoughts but made it slightly wider to fit two Cadbury's Dairy Milk fun size bars. If you get chance nip over to her blog for a peep she has got some great tutorial videos there. I have used a FF stamp, coloured with Promarkers and papers from DCWV.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, what a great idea! Nice 'end of term pressies', I'm thinking! Brilliant! Love LizC x

* Shaz * said...

Oh wow Wendy this is fabulous mmmmm need to eat chocolate now :0)
xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Wendy, its brilliant and looks very tempting!
Clairex

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy
What a lovely gift! I feel hungry now seeing that chocolate lol!
Hugs Lynsey :)

metalicbutterfly said...

Wendy what a fantastic idea love your image and the papers are very festive.

Emma xxx

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is brill, such a clever idea!.joey xx

Mel said...

Fab Wendy think i will have to try this one:)
Mel x

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

oooh me likey Wendy.. what a fab idea :) its gorgeous :)

Elaine x

** Irene ** said...

What a fantastic idea. The image and colours are perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

Natalie said...

Wendy this is lovely. x

Becky said...

Wow! Love the image, love the chocolate, it's brilliant wendy!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

This must be my Chrissy pressie Wendy lol! :) Donna x

Elena said...

I love Dawn's videos a lot! Your candy bar holder is adorable, Wendy!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great Idea, love the chocolate yummy, Hazel xo

Claire said...

What a great idea, Wendy. They look so yummy.

Claire