Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 11 December 2008

MTTC/CCT

I made this card today for two challenges. MTTC which this week is Daisy Days, they would like to see a daisy or daisies on your card. The second challenge is the CCT challenge which is to use Punches on your card, so I have used a Fiskars border punch on the bottom of the paper. The image is a Cuddly Buddly stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from Daisy Company

20 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the cute image and pretty papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Gabigabs said...

So cute. Love the image and soft colors you used for this card.

Elena said...

The is so cute!I love her shy look! Love the soft colors! And a little sparkle too!

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love that stamp xx

Bev said...

its lovely Wendy, almost summery which is nice.

Natalie said...

I love your last two cards Wendy. x

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card - love it wendy

hugs jane x

** Irene ** said...

Beautiful card I love the papers and stamp, your colouring is just perfect. Fabulous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lesley said...

Lovely card and pretty colours. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Wendy, lovely colours. Love LizC x

Mee said...

Love it! Love the stamp (I own it too lol) and blue is my fave colour. Thanks for joining in :o) Jo x

Chrissie said...

Love the look of this Wendy, so fresh and springlike!
Why do I never think to make blue cards, this looks stunning.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the cute CB image and the papers are so pretty. Have a fab weekend. Debbie x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and image. Jillix

Jill said...

aww Wendy they are both gorgeous hun, I love the colours and images and the scalloped egdes just beautiful hugs Jill x

made by fifi said...

cute card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy, I love how you've matched the daisies from the image with the daisy paper, really beautiful!
Love Becky xx

Naoual said...

What a cutie!

xx Naoual

Bev said...

This is fabulous - love the colours and all the detail! hugs Bev x