Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 28 December 2008

MTTC-Green

Managed to sneak in a quick card today using my new Elzybells stamp that the girls bought me for Christmas. The MTTC challenge which was set before Christmas was to use the colour green so I am going to use this card for the challenge. I have coloured her with Promarkers, which the girls also bought me a few new colours of, and the papers are from my stash but can't remember where they came from. The ribbons is out of the embellishment caddy I won from the PBSC.

17 comments:

Alison said...

Fab card Wendy, just love the cute image and gorgeous DP. Hope you had a fab Crimbo.

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, hope you had a good christmas, it looks like you had some nice crafting goodies :) I had this image too, can not wait to have a play now, have a fab new year :)
Gina xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the cute image ad the paper is really pretty. have a great New Year! Debbie x

Poppy said...

very cute,love the paper.
poppy

Jill said...

aww Wendy this is gorgeous I love the image and the gorgeous background paper hugs Jill x

Phree said...

A really pretty card, love the image.

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Awww so cute Wendy, gorgeous papers too :) love the colours :)

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Wendy and I love the simple layout. You've got your girls well trained!! Love LizC x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card - love this image! Thanks for joining the MTTC challenge this week!

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the image and papers it's so pretty and fresh n crisp :)
Val xxx

Elena said...

Girl is so pretty! Love the colors of this card!

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. x

Donna said...

Super card Wendy, very pretty :) Donna x

Sue said...

Wendy this has to be one of my fave cards of yours, i just adores the colours together in this ...brilliant:)

sue
xx

Susie said...

Happy New Year, hope 2009 is a happy and joyful year for you and your family.
Susie x
P.s - i have something on my blog for you

Daisychain said...

Great card Wendy, I love the way the colours give it a fresh, crisp feel to it. Gorgeous image too.