Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Mojo Monday Week #67

I have made this card following this weeks Mojo Monday sketch but because I used a square card I couldn't fit the sentiment on. I have used my new Sarah Kay, Time For Apple Pie stamp that the girls bought me for Christmas and coloured her with Promarkers. The lovely glittery papers are Doodlebug which I received from my Secret Santa on the Cuddly Buddly forum. So thank you Secret Santa whoever you are.

17 comments:

Jill said...

aww Wendy this is stunning I love the design paper and you colouring is fantastic just gorgeous hugs Jill x

Rebecca said...

I love the sparkly paper. And your coloring is beautiful!

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Wendy xx

Mina said...

fabulous card...love the colours xxx

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the DP and super colouring.

Claireabelle said...

It's fab wendy
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy
Your card is gorgeous! I love that paper!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Natalie said...

Fab card Wendy, I love the image and paper. x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, Wendy. Love your new stamp and those papers! Love LizC x

Poppy said...

I love that paper think I've got every colour,lovely card.
Happy New Year.
poppy

POPPET said...

Happy new year honey, i hope 2009 brings lots of love, luck and creativity, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

beautiful card wendy and i loves the paper:)

Wishing you a very happy new year:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

So precious! Love your new stamp! Very beautiful coloring!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the colours!
I just wanted to pop by and wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Daisychain said...

Beautiful card Wendy I love the way you have coloured the image and so well.

Rosietoes said...

Really delicious card Wendy. Love the colours. :)