Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and would also like to thank you all for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments over the past months. All my craft stuff has been put away now till after Christmas and I'm missing it already, it feels really weird not to be making cards every day but at least after Christmas I'll have some new stash to play with, I hope.

10 comments:

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

awwww I know what you mean Wendy.. I ve put mine "away" although l will need to get it out as have some design stuff to do for January, it seems strange not having it to hand!!!

Merry Christmas to You, Andrew, Kirsty and Katie :):):)
Have a fabby Christmas and see you in the New Year :)

Elaine x

* Shaz * said...

Merry Christmas Wendy hope you have lots of lovely new stash xx

Rosietoes said...

Just popped in to wish you and the family a very Happy Christmas Wendy. I'm still making bits and pieces but it will all have to stop tomorrow when the darling GSs get here. :)
Have a Happy New Year. I'll bet you can't wait to use all your new stash. :)

Donna said...

Merry christmas to you too Wendy :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Happy Christmas Wendy! I hope Santa brings you some lovely crafty goodies!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Sue said...

Merry christams wendy ,have a fabby time:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

Merry Christmas to you too Wendy! Thank you for visiting my blog!
Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Wendy and a very Happy New Year to you all. Love, LizC xx

Poppy said...

hopr you and your family have had a lovely christmas.
poppy

Linny said...

Hi Wendy, time to get your stash back out! lol. Love all the cards you have been making. So fresh looking. I love your style. Lindax