Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 5 December 2008

Dutch Dare/FF Challenge

Well I thought I had finished all of my Christmas cards but keep thinking of ones that I haven't done like this one for my sister from the girls. I am going to use this one for the Dutch Dare challenge which was to use a scalloped edge somewhere on your card and the FF challenge which was to make a contemporary Christmas card and I think this could count for that because its not traditional colours. I have used an FF stamp, coloured with Promarkers and FF papers.

21 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Lovely card Wendy, great little image xx

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy, i haven't seen this FF stamp.
Hugs Sonia x

** Irene ** said...

Wow, as stunning gorgeous card, I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

stampingheaven said...

Adorable card Wendy so cute. I'm doing just grand thanks. hope you have a fab weekend.

Natalie said...

Wendy this is gorgeous, I love the FF image and paper. x

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Awww how sweet is that... just gorgeous Wendy...lucky Auntie!!

BTW Have posted your B/Day and Christmas cards today, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow :) Thanks for my christmas card, is is GORGEOUS!!!

Hugs
Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is so sweet love that imag and the colours you have chosen
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Aww, how cute!! I do love this FF stamp but didn't want to fork out for the set, think I really want it now though lol!! Love the blue tones and the sentiments look fab!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

I love your card Wendy, Auntie will love it!
Clairex

Chrissie said...

So sweet Wendy, I'm sure your sister will love this.

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is so cute! have never seen this stamp before its fab! lovely colour too.joey xx

Poppy said...

aww lovely card.
poppy

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card, love the colours, have barely used my FF stamps. I will rectify that in the new year

Karin said...

Gorgeous card.
I love the cute image and beautifull papers.

Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Wilma said...

What a gorgous card! These FF-stamps are the greatest!
Thanks for your lovely card at the DDCC.

Hugs, Wilma

denise said...

AWW cute card, love FF & the colours too fab card.Denise x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :) Donna x

Elena said...

This card is so precious! Love the soft and gentle colors!

Craftyrose said...

Love the colours you have used. It's a beutiful card!

Bev said...

Aw such a darling card - love the soft pretty colours and sweet image

hugs Bev x

Fe-Fe said...

So sweet. What a beautiful card.