Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 18 December 2008

Christmas Carol

Made this card a couple of days ago and thought I would try and use it for the FF challenge which is A Christmas Carol but as yet I haven't been able to come up with a carol that fits it but I'm still thinking lol. I have used a FF image coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from DCWV

9 comments:

Alison said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the image and DP is gorgeous.

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy, all your cards are fab and so so many.
Have a lovely Christmas.
Love Sonia x

Poppy said...

nice card Wendy.
poppy

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant card Wendy xx

metalicbutterfly said...

Wendy,
your card is fab love the image and your colouring too!
thanks for joining in this weeks chalenge....

Emma xxx

CraftyC said...

A real cutie. Merry Christmas Wendy!
Clairex

Natalie said...

Wendy this is lovely. x

Elena said...

So cute! I love the Christmas colors!

Bev said...

What a cute little card, I love that FF bear - so sweet

hugs Bev x