Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

CCT - hearts

Manage to get this one in just in time, it's for the CCT challenge which was to use hearts on your card. I have used a PB stamp, coloured with Promarkers and papers from Shabby Princess.

14 comments:

Alison said...

Another fab card Wendy, great image and papers.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and great colours, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Wendy!
Clairex

* Shaz * said...

Gorgeous card Wendy xx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card Wendy, happy Christmas

Claireabelle said...

Very cute card Wendy
xx

Marion said...

Great card Wendy

Marion x

Sue said...

really gorgeous card Wendy:)

sue
xx

Michele said...

Lovely card Wendy, Love the papers and the cute image.
Michele x

cats whiskers said...

Great card with a great image love the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

** Irene ** said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and stamp.

luv
irene
xxxx

Becky said...

I love the colours on this card Wendy, it's gorgeous!!
Love Becky xx

Elena said...

Adorable card! Puppy is so sweet!

Jill said...

aww gorgeous card Wendy and so cute I love it hugs Jill x