Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 23 November 2008

Willow with lantern

I made this card using the Whiff Of Joy stamp that I won a few weeks back on the Dutch Dare challenge blog. Willow has been coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from Daisy & Co.

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Wendy this is stunning. x

Sonia said...

Beautiful Wendy :)
I love this image.
Hugs Sonia x

wendy said...

wendy this is beautiful!

tracie said...

oh Wendy what a gorgeous card, and your colouring is so beautiful.
hugs :)x

Chrissie said...

A beautiful card Wendy, such a sweet image and co-ordinates beautifully with the papers.

Happy Crafter said...

Stunning card Wendy fantastic colouring of image i love it :)
Val xxx

Marion said...

Wendy, I love the colours on this card, and the stamp is beautiful.

Marion x

Mel said...

First thing i thought when i looked at your card in wow that is stunning the colouring is just brill love it :)
Mel x

stampingheaven said...

Great card Wendy, love your colouring!

Elena said...

This card is stunning! Love, love your coloring! Glad you won this stamp!

Sue said...

oh wow,Wendy this is stunning and your colouring is amazing,one of my faves of yours :)

sue
xx

cats whiskers said...

Absolutely stunning Wendy, just adore your colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

thecrimsonmoon said...

Aw this is beautiful Wendy! I love this image :D

Liz xxx