Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 17 November 2008

SCSC/Ellie's Get Well Soon Card

This is my card for this weeks SCSC which is a theme this week set by Claire, As Cute As Buttons. I have made it for Ellie, Cathy's daughter. She is having her tonsils removed and Cathy has asked if anyone would like to make her a card you can find out more here. I have used a FF stamp, coloured with Copics and the papers are from Cuddly Buddly.

12 comments:

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

This is such a sweet little card Wendy... am sure Ellie will be delighted with it :)

Elaine x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy so cute I love the FF stamps and I'm sure Ellie will love it, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jane Carroll said...

such a cute card wendy

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Just fab, Wendy! Love it! LizC :o)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy and definitely as cute as a button, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Secret Crafter said...

Super card, love Forever Friends. Thank you for joining in with the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is lovely. x

Elena said...

So adorable! I am sure Ellie will love it so much!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Sue said...

such a gorgeous card wendy and a cutie too.Thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Becky said...

Aww, so gorgeous wendy, I bet Ellie will love it!!
Love Becky xx

Debbie said...

Goreous card Wendy, Love the pretty papers. Ellie will love it! Debbie x