Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

SCSC Number 8

This is my card for the SCSC which this week is decoupage. The stamp is from Funstamps, coloured with Promarkers and I've decoupaged the hat and scarf. Papers from Pink Petticoat and greeting printed on PC. I'm nearing the end of my Christmas cards now only got about 3 more to make and I can't wait to get them finished, I'm really getting fed up with making them now.

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Another fabulous card Wendy, great snowman image and I love the punched borders. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is a great little card I love that little snowman and the punched borders are beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

What a cute snowman, great card Wendy. x

stampingheaven said...

Gorgeous are as always Wendy hope you are well!

Poppy said...

lovely card , great sparkle down the edge.
poppy

Donna said...

Fantastic card Wendy and beautifully decoupaged. Thanks for joining us at SCSC again this week :) Donna x

Jane Carroll said...

sensational card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

WeirdCat said...

he is so cute, love the sparkly bits and the blues

Elena said...

This snowman is so much fun! I love his smile!

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

He is just sooo cute, love your decoupage and glittery touches, its fab!

Elaine x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the cute little snowman thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

** Irene ** said...

Another fabulous card, I love your use of the punch.

luv
irene
xxxx

Tanya said...

What a beautiful card Wendy!I have the same stamp.The image is so cute! Love it!
Tanya,
xx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Wendy,thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Simone said...

Oh...my god, your card is delicious!!!!
Simone