Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 22 November 2008

Received this today

Received this award today from the lovely Val and Denise, so first off I would like to say thank you, I always enjoy visiting their blogs they always makes such lovely things.

This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships These blogs are exceedingly charming
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated Please give more attention to these writers
Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

I have decided I would like to pass this award onto Elena, Elaine, Natalie, Liz, Gina, Edna, Sonia and Sue. These ladies have wonderful blogs that I always enjoy visiting.

5 comments:

Sue said...

aaaw thank you wedny i'm made up with this award and i love visiting your blog too,always very inspirational to me:)

sue
xx

Sonia said...

Why thank you very muchly Wendy :)
Really helped cheer me up.
Hugs Sonia xx

Natalie said...

Thank you so much Wendy, it is very much appreciated.

Natalie x

Elena said...

Thank you so much for this award Wendy!!! I really appreciate it!

thecrimsonmoon said...

Aw thank you very much Wendy! :D

Liz xxx