Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 8 November 2008

Pink And Sparkly

Morning all, this is my card for the PTW challenge which this week is Simply Sparkly and I thought I would also use it for the ABC challenge this week which is P for Pink, it doesn't have to be all pink as long as there is an element of pink on the card. The stamp is from Funstamps and I have coloured it with Copics and I have added glamour dust for the sparkle. The papers are from Pink Petticoat. I have tried a different way of taking photos of my cards because it doesn't seem to matter how hard I try I can never take a straight photo so I thought I would try and take it at an angle as I have seen so many of you doing with your cards and I think it looks a lot better.

19 comments:

denise said...

Wow Wendy, that's great love the image where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking. Your cards & blog looking fab. Denise x

Elaine said...

awww this is soooo sweet Wendy, cute snowman (my fav chrismassy thing!) and love the glitter!

Elaine x

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy so crisp and fresh and the snowman looks so happy he must love how you coloured him i do :)
Val xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi its me again i should have said snowwoman and her LOL
Val xxx

Sonia said...

Wendy this is lovely :) You really have made a lot of christmas cards.
Hugs Sonia x

Poppy said...

lovely card Wendy, I have trouble with photos too,most of the time I dont think it matters we can all see the cards are lovely.
poppy

Sue said...

wendy this is gorgeous, and a really cute image:)

sue
xx

steph said...

Fab card! Love the little snowman! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

denise said...

Wendy, i've left a little something on my blog for you. Denise x

Natalie said...

Fab card, I love the snowman, so cute. x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the fab snowman and the pretty papers you have used. Debbie x

E.T said...

such a cute card!


Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts

Mel said...

Awww wow this is just soooo cute love it :)
Mel xx

stampingheaven said...

Gorgeous as always, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

The Crimson Moon said...

This is beautiful Wendy! I love the image and also your new photography technique :) I find it so hard to get a card looking straight in a photo so I've been trying different angles too!

Liz xxx

Donna said...

What a cute lil card Wendy :) Donna x

Elena said...

Love this smile! So adorable! It is such a joy to visit your blog!

Jane Carroll said...

what a jolly little snowman he is

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

wendy said...

Great card Wendy:)