Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Let It Snow


Two quick cards for me today and they are both for the PTW challenge which is Let It Snow and you can use anything snow related so I have gone for snowmen. Those of you who are regular visitors to my blog will know that I always colour my images with Copics but thought I would give Promarkers a go for a change and I have to say I quite like them. Do I prefer them from Copics? I think I might. Papers on card #1 are from Pink Petticoat and card #2 are from Cuddly Buddly.

14 comments:

* Shaz * said...

2 lovely cards Wendy love the snowman stamp xx

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy both of them... but Im a Promarker fan rofl!!!

Elaine x

Happy Crafter said...

Great cards Wendy lovin those snowmen and papers as i dont have any copics or promarkers:( i cant comment on either but they are on my wish list :)
Val xxx

Madge said...

Two beautiful cards, really pretty. I find not much difference between Copics and Pro Markers, I love them both xx

Sue said...

Two beautiful cards well done, lovely colours. sue.

gina said...

you will get addicted to the promarkers, I know I have :)
Gorgeous cards with great colours, thank you for the link on the circle sentiments
Gina xxx

Mary said...

Wendy,
I just love you work but........I also love your page. I found your little tree widget but I don't know how to add it to my page. I have it on my desk top. Can you offer any help?
Sorry but I am a bit computer challenged.lol
Thanks,
Mary

Donna said...

Two very cute cards Wendy :) Donna x

** Irene ** said...

2 cute cards, and I love the way you have coloured them in.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sue said...

2 very beautiful cards Wendy:)

sue
xx

Vicky said...

Fab cards Wendy. Love these cute snowmen and the sparkle on their hats!
Vicky x

Claireabelle said...

Fab cards Wendy, that snowman stamp is soooo cute!
x

Elena said...

Adorable cards! Love all the detailed work with snowman!

steph said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!